Welcome to Casino Online Brasil where we give you detailed information about the world of online casinos. Online casinos, also known as virtual casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of traditional (“physical”) casinos. Online casinos allow players to play and bet on casino games over the internet. It is a prolific form of online games.
About Online Casinos
Online casinos often offer odds and payout percentages that are comparable to physical casinos. Some online casinos claim to have higher payout percentages for slot machines and some post payout percentage audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an appropriate random number generator program, table games like Blackjack take the home advantage at the outset. The payout percentages for these games are established by the game rules. Many online casinos rent or buy their software from companies like CryptoLogic Inc (now Amaya), International Game Technology, Microgaming, Playtech, and Realtime Gaming.
Types of Online Casino Online casinos can be divided into two groups based on their interface: web based casinos and download based casinos only. Some casinos offer both interfaces.
Web Based Online Casinos Web-based online casinos (also known as flash casinos) are websites where users can play casino games without downloading software to their computer. The games are presented in the browser, mostly through Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Shockwave, or Java and require browser support for these same plugins. In addition, broadband is required as all graphics, sounds and animations are loaded via the web via the plugin. Some online casinos also allow gameplay through an HTML interface. Apple devices like the iPod, iPad and iPhone cannot play Flash games as the technology is not supported by them.
Basic online casinos download Download-based online casinos require the download of client software in order to play and bet on the games offered by the casino. The online casino software connects with the casino's service provider and manages contacts without browser support. Download-based online casinos generally run faster than web-based online casinos, as graphics and sound programs are stored by the client software, rather than being downloaded from the internet. On the other hand, the initial download and installation of the download-based online casino takes time. As with any download from the internet, there is a risk that the program contains malware.
Virtual casino games In a virtual casino game, the outcome of each game is dependent on the data produced by a pseudo-random number generator (PRNG). This determines the order of the cards in the card games, the result of the roll of the dice, or the results produced by the spin of the slot or roulette machine. PRNGs use a set of mathematical instructions known as an algorithm to generate a long torrent of numbers that appear to be purely random. Although this is not the same as a true generation of random numbers (computers are unable to do this without an external input source), it produces a result that satisfies all parties except the most demanding requirements with regard to true randomness. When implemented correctly, a PRNG algorithm, such as the Mersenne Twister will guarantee, that the games are both fair and unpredictable. However, as a rule, the player will have to trust that the software was not addicted to increase the house advantage, since the internal gains are invisible to the user. Properly regulated casinos are externally audited by independent regulators such as eCOGRA to ensure that their winning percentages are in line with the announced odds, and this can provide a degree of confidence in the player, able to underline that the games are fair , assuming that the player trusts the regulator. Instead of relying on the software, with its likely concept of equity, the player can verify that the casino is fair and that the software has not been addicted. The idea is for the server to create a secret and random seed and reveal the hash (such as SHA256) to the player. The player also provides a random seed. Then the server combines the server's secret seed and the player's seed to calculate the result of the random number. With the result, the player can also check the server's secret seed. The algorithm for calculating the result is known, and then the player can verify that the server has not made a scam. It is often used for cryptocurrency casinos. The technical details are hidden in an easy-to-use web interface, but the user can verify it with external or local tools. The concept works quite well for single players, but it is more complicated for multiplayer games, such as poker, as the house can plant a player who has full knowledge of the cards and can make a scam with that player.
Live casino games with dealer In a live casino game, a human dealer executes the game in real time from a casino game table, which can be viewed via a video link that is being broadcast live. Players can make better decisions using a console on their computer screen, and can communicate with the dealer using the message chat function. The results of the physical transactions carried out by the dealer, such as the result of the roulette round or the distribution of cards, are translated into data that can be used by the software through an optical character recognition (OCR) technology. This allows the player to interact with the game in a similar way to a virtual casino game, except that the results are determined by actions taken in real life instead of automated processes. These games are much more expensive, in terms of hosting for websites, than virtual games, as they involve a greater investment in technology and teams. A live casino studio typically employs one or more camera operators, several dealers who run the various games, an information technology manager to ensure that any errors are corrected quickly, and an on-site manager who acts as an adjudicator in the event of disputes between players and dealers. In most cases this requires at least one installation with three rooms, including a live studio, a server / software space, and an analyst room. The configuration of these rooms varies from casino to casino, with some having several gaming tables in a single room, and others having only one gaming table in each room. The high costs associated with operating live games with a dealer justify why online casinos tend to only offer the most popular games in this format, such as roulette, blackjack, sic bo and baccarat. By comparison, the management costs associated with virtual games are quite low, and it is not uncommon to find online casinos that offer hundreds of different virtual casino games to players on your site. Online casinos vary in their approach to hosting live games, with some offering live games through their own TV channel, and others making games available exclusively through their website. In the case of televised games, players often use their mobile phone or television remote controls to place bets, instead of using a computer connected to the internet. The most common live games with dealers offered at online casinos are baccarat, blackjack and roulette
Beginner's Guide If you are a new player in online casinos, it is important to recognize that not all casinos are offered equally and there are some that can defraud you and take advantage of you. The information included here in Casino Online Brasil's beginner's guide will help you make the right decisions about where to play, so you can focus on having more fun playing your favorite casino games. Playing at the casinos found here at Casino Online Brasil, which have been extensively analyzed and tested, or, alternatively, following the simple guidelines listed below, will provide you with a safe and entertaining online casino gaming experience.
Is this casino managed by reputed casino software? Not all online casinos are run by the same software, and as a result, it is important to choose and play at online casinos that are managed by casino software platforms that are reputable and reliable. Companies that develop software that runs online casinos do not want to damage their reputation by issuing software licenses to dishonest operators and thus have their own set of analysis and protocol guidelines that operators must adhere to.
Is the casino licensed in a trusted gambling jurisdiction? Casinos that are serious about their business will be licensed by a trusted and reputable gaming jurisdiction. Purchasing a gaming license in a reputable licensing jurisdiction is no easy task. Generally, these licensing jurisdictions impose strict probity checks to ensure that an operator is above average and can be accredited to represent the jurisdiction in a favorable manner. There are several jurisdictions in the world that license operators of online casinos and their forms of gambling. Generally, casinos found here through Casino Online Brasil have been verified to be licensed in trusted and reputable gaming jurisdictions. Some of the most popular licensing jurisdictions include the following:
When was the casino established? As a rule, online casinos that have been active for a long time use their longevity to be accredited in the industry. As a rule, casinos established between 1996 - 2004 have already achieved enough reputation to be recognized as a trusted brand in the industry. Obviously there are exceptions to this rule, as some casinos that have existed since the beginning of online casinos are not to be trusted. Some of these can be found on our online casino blacklist. Also, do not immediately exclude new casinos, as many of them have new ideas and innovation and should not be discredited as a possible casino where you can play. Ultimately, our best advice for players is to evaluate the casinos included here at Casino Online Brasil
Tips For Online Casinos The only way for casinos to make money online is if you lose and believe us when we tell you that stopping is an essential part of ensuring a successful session, whether in physical casinos or online casinos. In short, casinos are in business to make money and the last thing they want is for you to raise your winnings and leave. As a result, all they do is ensure that you continue to play and that you bet your winnings on the casino again. Below, we have established a set of simple guidelines that must be followed during the game, most of which apply to both online and physical casinos.
1. Get a clear sense of the games you are playing It is a well-known fact that in casino games the player with the most knowledge is the one with the luckiest. You should never rush into and simply enter a game in which you do not even know the most basic rules. It is extremely important to know what you are doing before you do it. If you are playing in a physical casino, don't be afraid to clarify doubts with the dealer or, alternatively, ask for the rules sheet that most casinos have available for beginners. In online casinos, it is always worth reading the rules of the game that are typically available in the casino software itself or through the casino website.
2. Never drink alcohol and play There is obviously a reason why drinks at the casinos are free and it is not because the casinos are generous. It is more than proven that alcohol leads to loss of judgment for many people and this impedes normal reasoning and can often result in avoidable mistakes on the part of the player. If you are going to drink alcohol and gamble, do it moderately, not to the point of drunkenness.
3. Set a limit for your game and never exceed it Before entering an online casino or leaving your home to go to a land based casino, make sure you set a limit on the money you want to spend and stay below it. It is very easy to get into a situation where you start trying to make up for your losses and, as a result, as others know perfectly well, you end up emptying your wallet. Online casinos make it very easy to make deposits and create the impression that you are not actually using money, as most are done on credit. Make sure you set limits before you start playing and don't stray from them.
4. Don't be overconfident One of the most common mistakes made by beginning players is when they try to win big in a short time. The judgment of new players will often get the better of them and cause a loss after a big win. It is important that, if you win a good amount, put some of those winnings aside, or choose to make a withdrawal at the online casino. This way you can guarantee that you are going out with something. Even if you manage to leave with what you entered, it will be better than leaving with nothing.
5. Try to keep a low profile Where there is money, we often find unscrupulous people lurking. For your own protection, never reveal your winnings or losses to anyone at the casino, or even outside of it. It is also important to avoid showing large amounts of money, tokens or tickets in public. With online casinos this is not a problem, but if you decide to post on forums, etc ... never reveal your name, phone number, email address or any other personally identifiable details for your own safety. CasinoSlots