Opdateret: 19. juli 2020
Blackjack is a popular American casino game that is now available all over the world. This is a bank game in which the player’s goal is to make the value of the card as close as possible to the bank’s number on the one hand, without exceeding the specified number. In casinos in Nevada, it is usually called 21, not blackjack, and when the two cards are an A card and a card worth 10 points, it is called "natural".
For those who have just played blackjack, it is recommended to start with online blackjack. The reason is that for players who are not sure about the possibility of playing games, the online casino software is also a good guide. Of course, it is still a good thing to learn how to play blackjack online first, you can learn more in the following article.
Playing blackjack online starts with selecting characters in each game. The range of bets depends on the casino you play, but usually the range is $1, $5, $25 and $100. After completing the investment, you need to press the "Share" button to get the card.
After getting the card, the options are "Next", "Stop" and "Double Betting"; if you have a pair, the "Share" option will also open. After selecting one of the options, the software will send the card to you and the dealer. When the hand is over, you will win or lose, depending on the outcome of each hand. You can then choose to bet again, which means the same as the previous set, or you can manually select the next bet.
Although playing blackjack online is very simple, if you are not sure about everything, it is a good idea to always use the help screen. By clicking the "Help" button, you can find all the rules of the game you are playing. For example, you can see what the value of a single card is, how to play, how to win money, and the rules of playing blackjack. As far as the blackjack strategy is concerned, the latter is particularly important because the first-hand blackjack payout rules or whether the trader must stop at a clean 17:00 will affect the house's advantage.
Payments and withdrawals Before playing blackjack online, the last thing you need to know is how to make deposits and withdrawals. Unfortunately, there is no one-size-fits-all payment solution, and certain types of payments are not available in some countries. The first thing you need to check in the casino is how everyone pays and withdraws to ensure that you can use payments or withdrawals. After that, make sure you have enough funds and can start the game. Fortunately, the casino will guide you through the payment process and the payment process, which makes things a lot easier.
- For a player, the ultimate goal of blackjack is to have a higher value than the dealer, and must not exceed 21. The other players on the table are not opponents. Your card value is only compared with the dealer's card value.
- The value of ace is 1 or 11, whichever value is more appropriate than the other cards you have. Picture cards-ten, boys, ladies and kings-all worth 10. The value of cards 2 to 9 is the same as the displayed value.
- At the beginning of the game, each player starts with two cards. Hide the dealer's card until the player receives all his cards with one hand.
- "Blackjack" or "Natural 21" usually means that you scored 21 points (ace and value 10) in the first two cards. For example, if you separate two aces and use one of two hands to get 10 cards, then it is no longer blackjack, but only 21 cards.
- The dealer turns the cards until his card value reaches 17 or greater.
- Double' is similar to Next. However, two bets means that you will only get one more card and your bets will be doubled.
- When you get two cards of equal value, you can "split"-the pair is split into two hands. In addition, this division doubles the bet because each hand has the value of the original hand or original bet.
-Double or split can only be used after opening the first two cards or after the first split. However, you cannot play the two As after they are separated. A double bet on the hand created by the division can result in the total bet on the hand being three or four times the first bet.